(수입 LP) 1960년대 위주 ... OST 음반 > 음반장터

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

음반장터

판매 (수입 LP) 1960년대 위주 ... OST 음반

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile 김양희 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 문자보내기  (125.♡.70.96) 댓글 0건 조회 1,781회 작성일 10-06-25 14:31

본문

판매가격 :
(휴대폰 본인인증 하지않음)

회원가입일 : 2010-06-19 (5080 일)
최종접속일 : 2010-06-26 14:26:28

paint_your_wagon.jpg

TITLE : Paint your wagon (Loewe frederick) 제작 : 1969년. USA 앨범 : PARAMOUNT PMS-1001 상태 : EX+/EX+ 가격 : 30,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Main title(I'm on my way) I still see elisa The first thing you know Hand me down that can o'beans They call the wind maria A million miles away behind the door There's a coach comin'in Whoop-ti-ay!(Shivaree) I talk to the trees The gospel of no name city Best things Wand'rin' star Gold fever Finale

sound_of_music.jpg

TITLE : The Sound Of Music (Rodgers, Hammerstein) 제작 : 1965년. USA 앨범 : RCA Victor. LSOD 2005 Stereo 상태 : EX+(아래반튿어짐/내부책자포함)/EX- 가격 : 20,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Prelude and The sound of Music Overture and Preludium Morning Hymn and Alleluia Maria I have confidence Sixteen going on seventeen My favorite things Climb ev'ry mountain The Lonely Coatherd The sound of music Do-Re-Mi Something good Processional and maria Edelweiss So long, Farewell Climb ev'ry mountain

west_side_story.jpg

TITLE : WEST SIDE STORY (Natalie Wood) 제작 : 1962년. USA 앨범 : COLUMBIA. OL 5670 MONO 360 sound 상태 : EX+/NM(판에글씨있음) 가격 : 20,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― prologue Jet song Something's coming Dance at the gym Maria America Tonight Gee, Officer krupke! I feel pretty One hand. One heart Quintet The rumble Cool A boy like that and i have a love Somewhere

south_pacific.jpg

TITLE : South Pacific (Rodgers and Hammerstein) 제작 : 1986년. USA 앨범 : CBS. SM 42205 상태 : NM/EX 가격 : 10,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Dites-moi A cockeyed optimist Twin soliloquies Some enchanted evening Bloody mary There is nothing' like a dame Bali Ha'i I'm gonna wash that man right out-a my hair I'm in love with a wonderful guy Younger than springtime This is how.It feels Happy talk Honey bun You've got to be carefully taught This nearly was mine

world_war_2.jpg

TITLE : All this and WORLD WAR 2 제작 : 1976. USA 앨범 : 20th Century 2T-522 (2LP) 상태 : EX(하단펀칭)/EX 가격 : 15,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Magical mystery tour Lucy in the sky with diamonds Golden slumbers/carry that weight I am the walrus She's leaving home When i'm sixty-four Get back Let it be Yesterday With a little help from my friends Beacause She came in through the bathroom window Michelle...

gypsy.jpg

TITLE : GYPSY (Rosalind russell,Natalie wood,Karl) 제작 : 1962. USA 앨범 : WARNER BROS 1480 상태 : EX+/EX 가격 : 20,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Overture Small world Some people Baby june and her newsboys Mr. goldstone. I love you Little lamb You'll never get away from me Dainty june and her farmboys If mama was married All i need is the girl Everthing coming up roses Together wherever we go You gotta have a gimmick Let me entertain you Rose's turn Finale

king_and_i.jpg

TITLE : The King And I (Rodgers and Hammerstein) 제작 : 1957. USA 앨범 : CAPITOL. W740 상태 : EX+(위살짝튿어짐)/NM 가격 : 50,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Overture I Whistle A Happy Tune My Lord And Master Hello, Young Lovers The March Of Siamese Children A Puzzlement Getting To Know You We Kiss In A Shadow; I Have Dreamed Shall I Tell You What I Think Of You? Something Wonderful Song Of The King Shall We Dance? Something Wonderful (Finale)

golden_boy.jpg

TITLE : GOLDEN BOY (charles strouse) 제작 : 1964. USA 앨범 : CAPITOL. SVAS 2124 상태 : EX+(상단펀칭)/EX+ 가격 : 20,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Workout Night song Everything's great Gimme some Stick around Don't forget 127th street Lorna's here This is the life Golden boy While the city sleeps Colorful I want to be with you Can't you see it No more Finale-the fight

dances_with_wolves.jpg

TITLE : Dances with wolves (John Barry) 제작 : 1990. KOREA 앨범 : EPIC MUSIC. CPL 1148 상태 : EX/EX+ 가격 : 5,000원 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Main Title- Looks like a suicide The john dunbar theme Journey to fort sedgewick Ride to fort hays The death of timmons Two socks-the wolf theme Pawnee attack Kicking bird's gift Journey to the buffalo killing ground The Buffalo hunt Stands with a fist remembers The love theme The john dunbar theme Two socks at play The death of cisco Rescue of dances with wolves The loss of the journal and the return to winter camp Farewell and end title

friends.jpg

TITLE : Friends (Elton john) 제작 : 1971. USA 앨범 : Paramount PAS-6004 상태 : EX/EX 가격 : ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――― Friends Honey roll Variation on "friends" Theme(The first kiss) Seasons Variations On Michelle's Song (A Day In The Country) Can I Put You On Michelle's Song I Meant To Do My Work Today (A Day In The Country) Four Moods Seasons Reprise

5만원 이하 착불, 5만원 이상 구매시 택배비 제가 부담합니다. 전화주세요.^^ 010-8626-1388

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

게시물의 내용과 개인간 거래에 관련된 모든 책임과 권리는 거래 관련 당사자간에 있습니다.